A Vibrant Community of Change-Makers
Our workspace is where members come to get work done! Members have access to an ecosystem of tools and resources ranging from shared workspace and client meeting space, a digital & design studio with creative and professional equipment for makers, a social marketplace, & event space which can be used for launching new products, conducting workshops & networking events.
Our shared workspace has the essential tools, people, and resources necessary to encourage the development and growth of businesses & organizations.
- Members physically build their dreams having access to a variety of professional industry equipment, space and resources to grow your brand
- You get instant access to our online member network where you can find clients and grow your freelance business
- Member get priority consideration for contract to hire opportunities
- Generate revenue by selling your product in our brick & mortar and online marketplace
- Members receive discounts on event space and equipment bookings
- Grow your brand by submitting your work to New Rules online and print publications
New Rules Community
Artist, non-profits, programmers, designers, strategists, photographers, project managers, are all here working daily, but also working together. On the member portal freelancers can find projects and potential clients; Organizations are able search, review and hire vetted members of our freelance creative community for hire.
Whether you are attending or hosting, events are what keep us connected and inspired. There are both social and professional events that take place daily that help expand your professional networks & capabilities. – Call to action (View Up-Coming Events)
- Super-Fast Internet, Lounge Furniture, Podcast Booth, Digital Lab Computers & Scanners.
- Free Lectures & Networking Events, Parking, Meeting Rooms, Unique Workspace, & A/V Equipment for Presentations – illustrated with icon badges and words as overlay or header
- Reserve Studio Space & Equipment
- Industrial Straight Stitch, Home Sewing Machine, Industrial Serger, Studio Space, Lighting Equipment, Large Format Printing, Photo & Video Cameras, Live Stream.
Pricing and Plans
We offer affordable individual and group memberships on a sliding-scale. Monthly agreements allow you to customize and scale your membership as your needs change.
All Memberships Include
Annual Costing Comparison
Typical Office Cost: $8,700
Typical Design Lab Cost: $2,990
*Based on 2016 Minneapolis, MN pricing